PDA

View Full Version : Grade A+ customer service for sure!

atraperegrinus
11/23/2015, 05:19 PM
I sent in an email yesterday with an issue i was having getting my auto shut off valve from SpectraPure to work with a no name ro/di i had retrofitted with all SpectraPure goodies.

A fellow named Jeremy emailed me back asking for my phone number, and called me promptly after my reply. He then walked me through the process over the phone of cutting new tube and installing it in a manner that it worked for me. Probably took a good 15-20 minutes.

Reasons like this are why I have zero issues paying an extra few bucks for known quality items from a vendor who has amazing customer support.

Thanks a bunch to the guys/gals at SpectraPure and especially Jeremy!

:dance:

SpectraPure
11/24/2015, 01:36 AM
I sent in an email yesterday with an issue i was having getting my auto shut off valve from SpectraPure to work with a no name ro/di i had retrofitted with all SpectraPure goodies.

A fellow named Jeremy emailed me back asking for my phone number, and called me promptly after my reply. He then walked me through the process over the phone of cutting new tube and installing it in a manner that it worked for me. Probably took a good 15-20 minutes.

Reasons like this are why I have zero issues paying an extra few bucks for known quality items from a vendor who has amazing customer support.

Thanks a bunch to the guys/gals at SpectraPure and especially Jeremy!

:dance:

Positive feedback goes along way! Thank you for your loyal support! Please feel free to contact me anytime!

Jeremy