PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Vinny

The Codfather
12/04/2015, 10:21 PM
I'd just like to say thanks. Being up in northern Alberta you can imagine the trouble that one can get into. Mostly because of my stupid mistakes.
Vinny has on multiple occasions spent time to get me pointed in the right direction. I've ran a profilux for the better part of 8 years, and will continue to do so.
At any rate, I just wanted to say thanks for the technical help, and thanks for looking out for us guys north of your border. It's appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob

doggydoc
12/05/2015, 07:13 AM
i'd just like to say thanks. Being up in northern alberta you can imagine the trouble that one can get into. Mostly because of my stupid mistakes.

Vinny has on multiple occasions spent time to get me pointed in the right direction. I've ran a profilux for the better part of 8 years, and will continue to do so.

At any rate, i just wanted to say thanks for the technical help, and thanks for looking out for us guys north of your border. It's appreciated.

Thanks,

bob

+ 1

Halfmoon61
12/06/2015, 09:10 AM
Agreed, nice to see someone with GHL actually answer questions and try to help here and on the GHL forum.

Madehtsobi
12/06/2015, 09:41 AM
Yup! He has helped me multiples times answering emails through out the day and late night and got me parts too! Can't thank him enough!!

Vinny@GHLUSA
12/07/2015, 07:42 AM
Thank you all for the kind remarks!