PDA

View Full Version : crosshatch trigger owners chime in please

d-man
12/17/2015, 07:29 PM
How are they with aggression towards other smaller fish?
Also what is a fair price for an established pair, male 7-8"/female 5"?
Thanks

BigBlueTang
12/17/2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks

To my knowledge, they are peaceful.. Except during feeding they can get nippy. Although the saying goes never trust a trigger. I'm not the person to be asking for price, although for an established pair for two trigs that large, i'd say upwards of 1.1k?

bullitr
12/18/2015, 01:18 AM
I had mine for a long time great with small fish but not with inverts. 8" and 5" is way too big for your reef even @ 800 gallons.

Since I lost my pairs few months ago I am getting more 3" pair again. Text me tomorrow if you still have my number.

d-man
12/18/2015, 08:51 AM
I still have it Lawrence. Will do. Thx

Dmorty217
12/18/2015, 10:36 AM
Thanks

Had a 5" male that didn't bother anything. 7-800$ for a pair that large

humaguy
12/19/2015, 08:46 AM
they will mostly ignore all fish except those that might pose a threat...large males don't ship great, I would try and find a smaller pair but not so small where your female may decide to join the boy's club at the last minute...

d-man
12/19/2015, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the input fellas. These are established local pair in a 525g. I've never been too fond of them for some reason, but a pair would be nice if the price was too hard to pass up. But these seem like they might be too big and not the greatest deal either.
Thanks

humaguy
12/19/2015, 09:13 PM
Thanks for the input fellas. These are established local pair in a 525g. I've never been too fond of them for some reason, but a pair would be nice if the price was too hard to pass up. But these seem like they might be too big and not the greatest deal either.
Thanks

lol, agree, over-rated...