PDA

View Full Version : Seeking coral frags near medina ohio

jjl62180
12/20/2015, 03:35 AM
Hello, I am seeking to buy some nice beginner type sps, soft coral frags near medina Ohio. If you have anything you can frag and is good for a new reefer please let me know with pics and pricing lists. I am also interested in reef safe fish. Thanks

Dkuhlmann
12/20/2015, 08:32 AM
Contact Dave at http://www.operationtidalwave.com/ he has some of the best prices on frags of all types and is happy to help you get started. He also can get you anything you want even with fish.

Also see if there is a local reefer or saltwater tank club in your area. There is a regional reef club forum at the bottom of the main forum page. Check that out.

CamoGirl
07/08/2016, 04:19 PM
Have you been to Aquatica in Valley City? I think they had some last time I was there

oldreefer76
07/09/2016, 11:30 AM
Have you been to Aquatica in Valley City? I think they had some last time I was there

+1 They have everything you are looking for there, I have been there many times recently

Don Jack
08/10/2016, 12:02 PM
Sorry for jumping on your thread, since i did so i will give you a frag if your ever in the Twinsburg area. Im looking for a large hammer or gold torch. Please let me know if anyone has one. thanks