Hey Guys, I'm upgrading my 30g to a 100g in the next few month

Current Stock:
2x Perc clowns
1x azzure damsel
1x Banggai cardinal
1x blue line cleaner
1x fire shrimp and misc creatures

Future tank: 66"L x 20"w x 18" H

ontop of my current stock i'm thinking of adding a few chromis, 1-2 more banggais, dwarf angel (coral beauty or flame?) and possibly a yellow tank/hippo tang...

I'm looking for suggestions or substitutions on the stocking list. The tank will be about 5.5' long and rimless so lots of swimming space but i want to avoid anything that is known to be a jumper.

I appreciate any input/feedback.

Spacekitty
01/01/2016, 09:27 AM
If you are going to add another banggai, I would just add one, but make sure it is of the opposite sex. Even a 100g tank will be too small for a hippo tang as they need very large tanks, but I think a yellow tang would do fine

Oh, and make sure you have a good QT protocol if you are adding chromis especially

shiftline
01/01/2016, 01:30 PM
Are Chromis prone to issues ? I was thinking of adding a small school of them first once cycled

Just one banggai is fine. I'm 95% sure it's female bases in the little vents

m0nkie
01/01/2016, 01:32 PM
chromis has a tendency to kill each other until you have 1 left

shiftline
01/01/2016, 01:49 PM
Is that only the in small tanks? I have seen a few people with small schools. How many would you recommend for my tank?

BigBlueTang
01/01/2016, 04:18 PM
Is that only the in small tanks? I have seen a few people with small schools. How many would you recommend for my tank?

Trust me in salt, any tank under 180 gallons is regarded smallish :)

Chromis are highly susceptible to Uronema, a very very nasty disease. This is why people recommend QT'ing them, and QT'ing all fish should be a priority as you go bigger. I'd say add three chromis, as in our tanks you won't get schooling, only shoaling. I'm not sure about Anthias, as I practically know nothing about anthias, but some other experts will chime in i'm sure.
I'd add a Whitetail Bristletooth tang!