PDA

View Full Version : Attention all seasoned veterans

Sandberg1222
01/06/2016, 03:18 PM
Hi there. Any veterans out there that could share a little advice. I've read threads, googled, and read Joyce Wilkersons book almost as much as my Bible, but I would like to hear from some hands on die hards. Pitfalls and how did you get thru them. Best ways to keep culture and rotifers stable and avoid crashes. Co culturing yes or no. Best fertilizer, etc. I'm sure you get the picture. I've had spawning clowns for over two years and have always wanted to take the challenge of trying to raise the babies. Haven't been in a position to get it going. Not that I'm in a great position to do this but I gotta try. Thank you in advance for any input.

Dkuhlmann
01/06/2016, 06:07 PM
Everything you listed there is in this forum. All you have to do is search for it. If you have a particular question then by all means ask away but I don't think anyone is going to write a book with all that you've asked for LOL

Seriously this forum does have everything you want in it. At the bottom of the page you can select what time frame of threads to view. Select from the beginning and start reading. Good luck

Sandberg1222
01/06/2016, 07:12 PM
:thumbsup: Ya I here ya.

hbrochs
01/11/2016, 10:08 AM
Google

Pickle's clownfish breeding guide