PDA

View Full Version : RO/DI Auto on/off

Allan B
01/22/2016, 07:21 AM
Hey there,

Im working on a system that I was wondering if you could help with. I have a 50 gal food grade (blue) barrel that I store my RO/DI water in for ATO and storage, not pressurized.

I have a 5 stage RO/DI with an AquaTec booster pump with a pressure switch on it that is currently not working (no pressure in the holding tank) for filtering

I would like to automate the on/off of the RO/DI to ensure that I dont run out of water and dont have to obsess about it. My thought was a float valve near the bottom of the barrel for on when the water level dropped to a certain level and then a shut off valve near the top for when the water reached a certain level, but I don't know if that is even possible.

Do you have any products that would help?

Allan B

SpectraPure
01/22/2016, 09:04 AM
http://spectrapure.com/DOSING-TOP-OFF/FLOAT-SWITCH-CONTROL-RESERVOIR-FILL-SYSTEMS/Dual-Float-Solenoid-Valve-Controller-Assy-w-1-8in-Sol-Valve

This will automate the batch making. I wouldn't out the low float low though. I would put it at the half point mark. Also we can tie in a booster pump to this to have that automated as well.

Jeremy

azjohnny
02/05/2016, 03:41 PM
I am interested in doing the same thing. Is there an on line manual for the unit?

SpectraPure
02/05/2016, 03:48 PM
I am interested in doing the same thing. Is there an on line manual for the unit?

email me [email protected] and I will email you a pdf copy of the manual.

Jeremy

azjohnny
02/05/2016, 05:04 PM
E mail sent