PDA

View Full Version : KP Aquatics?

hotdogmj71
01/24/2016, 08:05 PM
Has anyone dealt with KP Aquatics in Florida for live rock? If so, how was the experience? Can they ship to my house or will I have to go to an airport to pick up?

I was looking at some rock from them & I have sent a couple of emails asking for a shipping quote/general info. First was on Tuesday & I have not heard from them

Thanks everyone.

albano
01/24/2016, 09:23 PM
I've never bought LR from them, but they are easy to deal with on livestock...call them !

Martini5788
01/24/2016, 10:40 PM
I know that they were on vacation for awhile, so they are probably just trying to catch up on emails from over the holidays. I sent them an email a few weeks ago and haven't heard back yet, but they are usually very prompt about responding. Great company, they come highly recommended by everyone I have talked to. For my current build, I plan on ordering a lot of stuff from them. Never ordered their rock before, but I have no doubt it's top notch

hotdogmj71
01/24/2016, 10:49 PM
Thanks. Good to know about the livestock as well. No phone number listed on their contact page. I guess I was just being impatient.

SouthFla
01/25/2016, 06:31 AM
See here (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2533307); pretty sure they've been out of town over the holidays and are just getting back to their customers (I'm picking up a gorgonian from them next Mon :cool:). They're a small husband and wife business that do all of their own aquaculture-ing, diving/collecting, housing of the livestock and shipping/customer service out of their Florida Keys warehouse. GREAT people, great livestock, prices and customer service. And if you read my thread linked above AMAZING live rock :bounce3:

pfan151
01/25/2016, 07:57 AM
I just got an order from them for some anemone shrimp. Really great packaging and they arrived in great shape. I have not ordered liverock but I'm would be pretty shocked if it wasn't top notch stuff.

They returned my emails pretty quickly. Maybe try emailing them again in case they missed your first one.