PDA

View Full Version : any pic on how you guys connect the ecotech vectra pump ?

chercm
02/09/2016, 07:06 PM
any pic on how you guys connect the ecotech vectra pump ?

jimbow
02/09/2016, 08:17 PM
I don't have a photo but mine is in the sump. On the discharge I went to Lowes and found a plastic coupling that is used able to be separated (not sure what it is called). I actually bought 2 one threaded and one that is made for glue. The threaded base screwed right onto the vectra. Then I mated it with the opposite glue on and plumbed from there. If I need to remove the pump I just unscrew the coupling and the pump comes right out.

chercm
02/10/2016, 04:58 PM
I don't have a photo but mine is in the sump. On the discharge I went to Lowes and found a plastic coupling that is used able to be separated (not sure what it is called). I actually bought 2 one threaded and one that is made for glue. The threaded base screwed right onto the vectra. Then I mated it with the opposite glue on and plumbed from there. If I need to remove the pump I just unscrew the coupling and the pump comes right out.

what is the size of the piping did you use ? 32mm or 25mm ?

jimbow
02/10/2016, 07:14 PM
OH sorry Just saw you are in Singapore. I used 1" which I think is close to your 25MM. The coupling however is bigger I think 1.25" then I put a reducer in. I'm not sure your thread sizes are the same as we have here in the USA.