PDA

View Full Version : Anemone and Starry Blenny ?

CoralBeauty13
02/15/2016, 11:13 PM
So I know most of you thought , "What the heck,a Blenny and a nem?"... well not exactly. My Question is. I have three clown fish that's been together for five years. Two have taken up residence in the 30+hairy mushroom that need to be pruned down. The Third , I believe is female as she is twice the size of the other two, wants nothing to do with them and hosts the overflow box. I know when I reduce the number of shrooms, there may not be abundant enough to host so I'm thinking of getting two lrg RBTA, possibly for all three to host in.

PROBLEM, The Blenny sleeps by the clowns and hangs with them during the day, yes, willowing through the mushrooms and anything I put in the tank my Starry has to inspect it. It will prop on things, taste them, sleep in them and it scares the heck out of me. I do feel like something may happen, but I'm not sure. I've got to trim the Hairy as there are a lot of them and blocking flow, but the clowns need a place also, Any thoughts ?

addictedreefer
02/16/2016, 03:23 PM
Your blenny is in no danger from a BTA -- sting too weak to take down a healthy fish.

CoralBeauty13
02/20/2016, 05:53 PM
Thx Addicted, I feel better, Now i'll just lose sleep hoping they don't go powerhead hunting util they settle down.