PDA

View Full Version : Recording of duration of ON - time, possible?

Ontheway
02/23/2016, 06:22 AM
Hi,
I am planning to buy an apex unit, but still lookin for an answer to a specific question.

If we dose something with ON/OFF method for certain duration, is it possible to keep track of total runtime, especially in last 24 hours (in order to prevent accidental long-runs, which will result with overdose).

I think this requires a dedicated timer function which will be resetted everyday. But I could not locate such functionality, up to now. I appreciate if you can provide some clues.

slief
02/23/2016, 02:46 PM
If you enable logging on that outlet you can track it that way or look at the XML outlet info and see when it turns on and off.

Ontheway
02/23/2016, 04:39 PM
If you enable logging on that outlet you can track it that way or look at the XML outlet info and see when it turns on and off.

Thanks, let me explain the situation in my mind. I want to dose kh based on pH level and at the same time, do not want to exceed a daily maximum amount of dosage. Looking for a way to achieve this within programming limits of Apex system. Do you know if this is possible ?