PDA

View Full Version : a big thankyou

shifty51008
02/25/2016, 06:41 AM
I would just like to send out a big thankyou to Russ and the others at buckeyehydro. you spend alot of time helping others with questions on units that arn't even from you. (mine included). and I know it can be fusturating spending time helping others and then seeing them shop elsewhere just to save a tiny bit. To me the help you give to me and others well makes up for the tiny bit you may save shopping elsewhere. but you have me as a continued coustomer for as long as I need water from my RODI unit. so even if it isn't said enough Thankyou for all your hard work and quality information and products.

Buckeye Hydro
02/26/2016, 02:24 AM
It's always nice when someone notices - much appreciated Shifty!

jason2459
01/31/2017, 12:33 PM
I would just like to send out a big thankyou to Russ and the others at buckeyehydro. you spend alot of time helping others with questions on units that arn't even from you. (mine included). and I know it can be fusturating spending time helping others and then seeing them shop elsewhere just to save a tiny bit. To me the help you give to me and others well makes up for the tiny bit you may save shopping elsewhere. but you have me as a continued coustomer for as long as I need water from my RODI unit. so even if it isn't said enough Thankyou for all your hard work and quality information and products.

Bump for another year

and

I'm totally agreeing with this and finding Buckeye Hydro has a lot more to offer then just RO/DI systems as well.

Buckeye Hydro
01/31/2017, 01:27 PM
Thanks Jason!