PDA

View Full Version : MP40's Not Working

titus_4
02/29/2016, 07:28 PM
I have 2 Mp40's that are less than a month old that aren't working. I've had 2 new power supplies sent by Ecotech, didn't fix the problem. I received 2 new drivers today and installed them. Finally have power back to the controllers but a red flashing light. I searched online and found videos for doing a hard reset with no luck. As soon as the power supply is connected to the controller, it lights up, dial turns green, then flashes red. Can't get any response from any of the buttons. I left a message with Ecotech tonight so hopefully they will respond tomorrow.

Has anyone had this issue? I've seen multiple posts about issues with flashing red and the hard reset fixes it, but I get nothing.

I am beyond annoyed at this point. $700 for powerheads shouldn't have this issue 1 month in.

Any help would be great.

doradosteve
02/29/2016, 09:57 PM
Kind of sounds like a warranty issue-

mgraf
03/01/2016, 02:30 AM
I just ordered two dry sides for a couple mp10s. Hooked them up to the controllers and bam, nothing. Red and green flashing light. Restarted pumps and nothing. Sent them back to echotech and they are sending me new ones. Must say, customer service was excellent.
We will see.

RedStangGA
03/01/2016, 04:11 AM
Frustrating at the very least. But Ecotech will take care of you. I've never experienced anything like that with my MP10's or 40.

titus_4
03/01/2016, 09:15 AM
Just got off the phone with Ecotech. They are sending me 2 new complete units.

I will say, I am pretty impressed with their customer service. I was starting to regret buying everything Ecotech (Radions, Vortechs, Vectra), but now I feel better knowing that their customer service is top notch. It also helps that ReefLink is incredibly easy to use.

Big thanks to JR @ Ecotech for the help!