PDA

View Full Version : Vectra L1

Rob14127
03/10/2016, 08:57 AM
Hi, I am setting up a 180gallon duel overflow. I have been out of the hobby for awhile and when I had a tank I ran a Mag pump. I know this one is adjustable but I don't have reef link so how do I set this pump to run the proper speed to keep tank from over filling. Thanks for your help

CODE3EMT
03/10/2016, 09:09 AM
I think you will need Reef Link to calibrate pump. As far as setting speed you simply turn the dial on the vectra controller left or right I believe.

mfinn
03/10/2016, 09:25 AM
You do not need to calibrate the pump to make it work.
I use a L1 on my closed loop and a M1 as my return pump. Neither is calibrated.
It is completely controllable right out of the box.
Just turn the dial on the controller for more or less flow.

naterealbig
03/13/2016, 02:03 AM
I think you will need Reef Link to calibrate pump. As far as setting speed you simply turn the dial on the vectra controller left or right I believe.

You do not need ReefLink to calibrate the pump.

naterealbig
03/13/2016, 02:04 AM
Hi, I am setting up a 180gallon duel overflow. I have been out of the hobby for awhile and when I had a tank I ran a Mag pump. I know this one is adjustable but I don't have reef link so how do I set this pump to run the proper speed to keep tank from over filling. Thanks for your help

Got to EcoTech's website. Click on the tab that says support. Then go do downloads. Near the top of the list is the manual for the Vectra. Follow the directions, or click on the direct link to the how-to video.