PDA

View Full Version : Really bad service

jasonssandiego
03/11/2016, 08:28 PM
I sent your company two weeks ago about a damaged sump tek 36 during shipping. All you sent is I'll send it to the owners. Since then I sent a email to the bio tech with no response. I have not received no reponses what so ever. I just want what I paid for that all. I was planning on buying more products from your company, but this has become too much. I really don't know how you stay in business.

AquariumSpecialty
03/12/2016, 02:36 AM
Why would you wait 2 weeks before trying to contact us again and then post it here? Not an excuse but we have been moving our entire business and building a new warehouse layout and designing a new showroom for the past month and trying to operate normally at the same time. We have doubled the size of our warehouse and trippled the size of our offices by moving. Please call or email us right away and you will be taken care of. We will be open for business Monday AM at 8:30 EST and we will be more then happy to resolve this for you. 3:35 AM EST.

Thank you,

AquariumSpecialty
03/12/2016, 02:42 AM
To answer your question on how we stay in business... this is what we strive for in the link below but we are not perfect every single time. Talk to you on Monday. Ask for Scott or Michael if you call. We'll get you taken care of.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2560060

Thank you,

jasonssandiego
03/12/2016, 08:21 AM
Well at this point I'm done with this transaction. I also remember sending another email last weekend to see if something was being done with no response again.

andyg1960
03/13/2016, 07:47 AM
Well at this point I'm done with this transaction. I also remember sending another email last weekend to see if something was being done with no response again.
The guy said call on Monday, ask for him and he will take care of the issue. What else do you want? Seems like you just want to complain.

Nick92515
03/13/2016, 03:35 PM
I agree, don't bad mouth a company who obviously is in here and telling get you the steps to right a problem.

AquariumSpecialty
03/14/2016, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the comments Nick and Andy. For the record we have no idea who he/she is. Makes you wonder if there is some other agenda here. I guess the person made the choice to do nothing. Ya'll have a nice day.

Ghlreefer
03/17/2016, 12:16 AM

The same thing happened to me recently. No replies to my emails!! The lady blamed it on the move to a new building.

I had a bulb that was DOA and can't run my fixture until it's replaced.

I'm sorry that you guys are busy and moving to a new building, but gezz, don't just stop answering emails.

I work in the medical field and can't just show up to work and not function for days because I'm moving to another home at the time.

Would love to get a new bulb for my fixture as I've already sent pics and emails in to you guys. Multiply emails!

Ghlreefer
03/18/2016, 01:39 AM
Thanks for getting back with me and addressing my issue. Much appreciated.

AquariumSpecialty
03/18/2016, 04:04 PM
Thanks for getting back with me and addressing my issue. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the comments.