PDA

View Full Version : Just placed my order

drillsar
03/24/2016, 08:32 PM
I just placed my order for the 15lb package. I will let you guys know my thoughts.

Richard, did you get my emails? Thanks

liverock
03/25/2016, 06:57 AM
I just placed my order for the 15lb package. I will let you guys know my thoughts.

Richard, did you get my emails? Thanks

Yes I did...but my return emails to you bouncing for some reason...got you booked for Saturday as requested!

sea ya
Richard TBS

drillsar
03/26/2016, 08:46 PM
I have received my order extremely pleased. I am trying to figure out what some of the specimens are, lol. I have a huge looking crab not sure what that is. I for sure have a blenny. Will try to take pictures tm. I also seen that looked like 2 pistol shrimps very small.

drillsar
03/27/2016, 09:41 AM
Well the big looking crab died which I think was a arrow crab. Anyway everything looking good. Will fix my aquascaping during the week and take pictures. Extremely pleased with my decision going with TBS.

mokeyz
03/27/2016, 05:10 PM
I have received my order extremely pleased. I am trying to figure out what some of the specimens are, lol. I have a huge looking crab not sure what that is. I for sure have a blenny. Will try to take pictures tm. I also seen that looked like 2 pistol shrimps very small.

If it looked like an arrow crab it was probably a Decorator Arrow Crab - I got one in my live sand, he was not decorated, in about 5 minutes he was wearing palys and macroalgae. He now lives in the refugium. ; )

PS. Maybe you are seeing a molt?