PDA

View Full Version : Extremely frustrated with slow shipping

PirateLove
03/25/2016, 03:55 PM
I remember the great days when BRS would have my package sitting on my doorstep 6 min after I pushed the submit button.

This is just ridiculous. I payed extra for fast shipping and I am still receiving it at regular shipping time.

:uhoh3:

PirateLove
03/25/2016, 04:21 PM
I may be wrong but I ordered on Wed. and selected the 2-3 day shipping. UPS delivers on Saturday so why would I not receive it Saturday? Tracking number says it is comming in on Tuesday next week. Aslo, why not Monday?!

My tank needs this item badly!

hann1bal
03/25/2016, 04:28 PM
I just ordered on a Friday 3/18 and Recv on the next Tuesday 3/22. Live in middle of Country. And this was a 50 pound RODI unit. They have been great on my last two orders.

Maybe you should contact them, cause I havnt had this problem recently. Good luck

rjjr1963
03/25/2016, 04:40 PM
I ordered some stuff including a 7.5 gal tank on the 23rd and it showed up this afternoon. I'd definitely call them and find out what's going on. I paid $4.99 for the shipping.

RT_BRS
03/25/2016, 04:41 PM
I remember the great days when BRS would have my package sitting on my doorstep 6 min after I pushed the submit button.

This is just ridiculous. I payed extra for fast shipping and I am still receiving it at regular shipping time.

:uhoh3:

Hey there PirateLove!
I understand where you are coming from, waiting for a package can be frustrating at times. I'd like to apologize for the hassle and would love to help get this figured out for you. Orders placed using the BRS Fast Flat Rate method should reach it's destination by 3 business days in the contiguous US. In order for me to be able to look into this a little further, could you PM me your order number? Thanks!

PirateLove
04/01/2016, 09:48 PM
Shout out to Bulk Reef Supply for GREAT customer service. I talked with them and realized I was confused about the three day shipping. Even though it was my fault they refunded the extra shipping cost I payed for. Now I know for future orders.

Thanks BRS. Great company.

crocogator106
04/01/2016, 10:20 PM
I've ordered a ton of stuff from them over the last month or so including a RODI unit and 50lbs of Pukani rock....never an issue and I live in the boonies as well. I always just use the free shipping. I'll gladly wait an extra day or so for free shipping especially on some of the heavy items I've ordered.

RT_BRS
04/04/2016, 01:50 PM
Shout out to Bulk Reef Supply for GREAT customer service. I talked with them and realized I was confused about the three day shipping. Even though it was my fault they refunded the extra shipping cost I payed for. Now I know for future orders.

Thanks BRS. Great company.

Happy to help! :dance:

I've ordered a ton of stuff from them over the last month or so including a RODI unit and 50lbs of Pukani rock....never an issue and I live in the boonies as well. I always just use the free shipping. I'll gladly wait an extra day or so for free shipping especially on some of the heavy items I've ordered.

Thanks! Happy to hear it :D

forddna
04/30/2016, 07:01 PM

Same here. I ordered a sump, did the free 3 day shipping, and it arrived the day it was supposed to.

cmeflygtp
05/01/2016, 03:22 PM
I am glad to see this has been resolved! I have had some issues (unrelated to shipping, like glue arriving rock hard) and every time I contact BRS they make sure I am happy and always fix the issue. They have amazing customer service!!!

RT_BRS
05/02/2016, 11:01 AM
Thanks guys! Glad we could help :D