PDA

View Full Version : CNC Reef

androidx1
04/05/2016, 09:55 PM
Hi.....been trying to get hold of cnc reef to ask some detailed dimensional questions.....but Not having luck....

Do u guys know if ther are still in it?

Thanks

O2Surplus
04/06/2016, 11:28 AM
Last I heard.... They're out of business.

androidx1
04/06/2016, 06:23 PM
Thanks...thats too bad...........those heatsink/housing frames were very good looking......i wanted to try and fit the bluefish and one of ur 6ch boards in the led cavity......for a very clean setup with only 2 wires from the power supply to the light.......

Guess im gonna have to buy a couple of hunks of aluminum and see if our machine tool division can do me a favor and run them through one of our cnc's....hehe

Meshmez
04/07/2016, 10:22 AM
Thanks...thats too bad...........those heatsink/housing frames were very good looking......i wanted to try and fit the bluefish and one of ur 6ch boards in the led cavity......for a very clean setup with only 2 wires from the power supply to the light.......

Guess im gonna have to buy a couple of hunks of aluminum and see if our machine tool division can do me a favor and run them through one of our cnc's....hehe

you could check out what RapidLED has. theirs arent quite as slick looking as cncreef but may fit the bill.