PDA

View Full Version : Long term Nano-Lite Users? (Coral Box Moon)

Rakie
04/09/2016, 01:25 PM
Really interested in this light, it sounds good, good adjustable options and it's pretty much in contention versus an AI Prime, or RapidLED Onyx

Reef_Breeders
04/11/2016, 09:12 AM
There aren't any long term users- its only been on the market a few months. The LEDs used have been used for a while in the industry and are known to be solid.

The new app has an easier to program interface, and makes it easier to program multiple lights at once. They have have been very solid and without issue so far with the first shipment.

Rakie
04/11/2016, 03:47 PM
Thank you Logan! I didn't know they were that new, i thought they had been around for almost 2 years now --

brad65ford
04/17/2016, 08:14 AM
Believe I've been on of the first to have these lights even before Reedbeeders had them. They seem to be rock solid fans are fairly quite for the time i've owned them. I now own 3 units. Personally i like the look of the lighting over the AI's.

Rakie
04/17/2016, 09:05 AM
Believe I've been on of the first to have these lights even before Reedbeeders had them. They seem to be rock solid fans are fairly quite for the time i've owned them. I now own 3 units. Personally i like the look of the lighting over the AI's.

Thank you. What type of corals are you keeping?

brad65ford
04/17/2016, 09:37 AM
mix of everything, sps mostly monti's, some lps's and softies.

aznflyfisherman
11/06/2016, 02:06 PM
Does anyone using these inside a biocube hood? Im thinking if taking the lens off and install the whole unit inside the hood. Anyone one tried this yet n see if it fits inside? Thanks...