PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping?

jason78
04/19/2016, 04:36 PM
OK a little excited. I just got the email about the free shipping and it incorporated USPS. Does this mean that members of the US military like myself shipping to an APO address are finally able to get the free shipping too?

I only ask because every other time you offer free shipping we do not qualify because it didn't use USPS. but now it list it. Please let me know ASAP. I have a big order.

jason78
04/20/2016, 10:24 AM
Well I take it by lack of response this still has not been solved. Every other company has figured it out.

RT_BRS
04/20/2016, 03:06 PM
OK a little excited. I just got the email about the free shipping and it incorporated USPS. Does this mean that members of the US military like myself shipping to an APO address are finally able to get the free shipping too?

I only ask because every other time you offer free shipping we do not qualify because it didn't use USPS. but now it list it. Please let me know ASAP. I have a big order.

Hey there Jason!
My apologies on the delay! I understand where you are coming from, and I apologize for the confusion. Unfortunately in this case we are only able to offer the free shipping service to the contiguous US. The free shipping service utilizes first class mail on orders that weigh less than 10 oz, so it's a very limited service for those that qualify. We would love to offer the service everywhere, but if we did the finance team would probably turn violent :P