PDA

View Full Version : cam lever WOOT

soulpatch
04/21/2016, 11:36 AM
BRS well done getting cam lever stuff finally. I use them for my mixing stations and it makes swapping out hose lines or such much easier.

I suggest adding the barb fittings though so as to hook in soft tubing for things like water changes. Sure one could connect a threaded barb but the barb fittings themselves are one less point of failure.

Either way I know some of these will be finding their way into my cart as I plumb in my AWC station.

RT_BRS
04/21/2016, 12:24 PM
BRS well done getting cam lever stuff finally. I use them for my mixing stations and it makes swapping out hose lines or such much easier.

I suggest adding the barb fittings though so as to hook in soft tubing for things like water changes. Sure one could connect a threaded barb but the barb fittings themselves are one less point of failure.

Either way I know some of these will be finding their way into my cart as I plumb in my AWC station.

Awesome! We've been using them here on our water change systems and they make hose storage/management a breeze. We had to bring them in!

shifty51008
04/24/2016, 06:44 PM
are you gonna do a video on using them?

soulpatch
04/24/2016, 06:48 PM
I can tomorrow shifty during my water change

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

RT_BRS
04/25/2016, 12:35 PM
are you gonna do a video on using them?

We certainly could! I'll add it to our list of ideas, thanks!

soulpatch
04/25/2016, 07:32 PM
Here is a quick crappy video I did tonight on the phone.

https://youtu.be/jmr0jgTOLiM

RT_BRS
04/26/2016, 10:22 AM
Here is a quick crappy video I did tonight on the phone.

https://youtu.be/jmr0jgTOLiM

Nice! Thanks for taking the time to do that. I love these fittings. :beer:

soulpatch
04/26/2016, 10:28 AM
I do too. It makes everything a breeze to send RODI water to top off containers, to my mixing jug, or to the coming AWC container.

I was skeptical when I got them as to how functional they would be with constant use but to say that I have been impressed would be a serious understatement.

Either way glad you guys have them in stock now as I need to flip out some plumbing (crappy ball valves) and hook in the new container for better swapping and you guys are more of a one stop shop then before.

RT_BRS
04/26/2016, 02:13 PM
I do too. It makes everything a breeze to send RODI water to top off containers, to my mixing jug, or to the coming AWC container.

I was skeptical when I got them as to how functional they would be with constant use but to say that I have been impressed would be a serious understatement.

Either way glad you guys have them in stock now as I need to flip out some plumbing (crappy ball valves) and hook in the new container for better swapping and you guys are more of a one stop shop then before.

:thumbsup: