PDA

View Full Version : What's my next step?

Bent
04/23/2016, 12:01 PM
So I'm sitting here looking at my setup now that the chaos has died down from the past few months, and now rather than playing wack a mole with problems it seems like I can finally start moving forward. So I'm wondering what I should do next? Keep building equipment on the setup? I need some filter sock holders, the refugium needs a light and planted, there are a few places I need water alarms, I'd like to enclose the stock tank to decrease the noise level in the man cave some (watching movies is a little annoying), the QT needs an ATO and some other niceties, I'd also like to get a 55 for my stand and plumb it into the system as well. Animal wise there are some more fish I want to get after the Kole finishes his QT sentence, I'm vastly short on corals, and I'd like to try a clam again as well as find some fun inverts.

Fish wise I really just want a couple more lyretails to hang with my big male and give him someone else to pick on other than the rest of the community, and I also would like a pair of clowns again so my 4 year old will be happy (which ironically is the whole reason I started this again). I think after two lyretails and two clowns I'll be capped out with fish anyway in the 75g at least.

So much I could do, like I said I'm just not positive what the best thing to do next is.

Anyone have any ideas?

davocean
04/23/2016, 12:05 PM
I would probably enclose tank first for sound and peace of mind and keep girlie happy, the rest to me would be no immediate rush.

Bent
04/23/2016, 12:06 PM
I would probably enclose tank first for sound and peace of mind and keep girlie happy, the rest to me would be no immediate rush.

Yeah that's kind of what I was thinking. Let the current residents settle and grow out and get things polished up some.