PDA

View Full Version : Ich or rocks?

Coachb9
05/10/2016, 05:21 PM
So I was moving fish from one tank to another and was initially concerned with this blue tang. After he started hiding in all the live rock because he was scared, I then took everything out so I could get a better look at him.
These pictures aren't great but they are the best I can do. Initially I was worried about some white or clear bubbles but these new marks aren't the same. I hope hear new marks are merely from him hiding in the live rock.
Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. If it's bad, please let me know. Thank you

scuzy
05/10/2016, 05:25 PM
way too big to be ich. Flukes maybe?

Coachb9
05/10/2016, 05:28 PM
Here's another pic. I honestly didn't see these until he pinned himself up against the live rock trying to hide from me

Dmorty217
05/11/2016, 05:20 AM
Not ich like Scuzy said. I would suspect flukes or brook from the pictures

Coachb9
05/11/2016, 05:36 AM
The concern I have is that none of the other fish have any signs and all fish, blue tang included, were acting fine before I began to move them into the bigger tank. I took a pic this morning but didn't want to stress him out again by capturing him, so I took pic from outside tank. It's not great but I don't see the same spots that I saw yesterday afternoon.
The blue tang is eating fine and swimming around, when he isn't trying to hide from me (which seems to be all the time)
Should I still be concerned or is it likely that it's just a matter of I stressed him and he got dinged up by the rock?