PDA

View Full Version : Shout out for BRS

Neoz
05/13/2016, 05:33 PM
As if BRS wasn't awesome enough, Placed an order for an item that came with Blue plastic line. Me being a little OCD all my sump area is Vertex red. I simply asked in the comment box of the order if I could get the tubing in red instead of blue, not knowing if they even carried red and low and behold my item arrived today with BOTH, blue and red tubing!

May not be a big deal to most but a simple special request was filled with no headaches, no extra charge, nothing. Now everything will match! Great job BRS! In todays marketplace its really nice to see top notch customer service from your company. This is why I keep coming back.

Reef_Daniel1527
05/13/2016, 08:37 PM
+1 I really like BRS too. They are doing a great job.

RT_BRS
05/16/2016, 12:00 PM
As if BRS wasn't awesome enough, Placed an order for an item that came with Blue plastic line. Me being a little OCD all my sump area is Vertex red. I simply asked in the comment box of the order if I could get the tubing in red instead of blue, not knowing if they even carried red and low and behold my item arrived today with BOTH, blue and red tubing!

May not be a big deal to most but a simple special request was filled with no headaches, no extra charge, nothing. Now everything will match! Great job BRS! In todays marketplace its really nice to see top notch customer service from your company. This is why I keep coming back.

Awesome! I'm super happy to hear we could help! :D

+1 I really like BRS too. They are doing a great job.

crocogator106
05/16/2016, 12:02 PM
They are my "go to" place for all my aquarium stuff. I live in the boonies so I really dont have a LFS do it works out great for me and the free shipping is a bonus as well.

RT_BRS
05/16/2016, 03:31 PM
They are my "go to" place for all my aquarium stuff. I live in the boonies so I really dont have a LFS do it works out great for me and the free shipping is a bonus as well.

Yeah, that can certainly be a tough situation! Good to hear we can help out ;)