PDA

View Full Version : Dreabox filter systems in USA

leicaguy
05/21/2016, 04:00 PM
I am already using the Supamarine 25 Skimmer and it is amazing!
I am planning a new aquarium, will the Dreambox filter systems be available in the USA soon?
I had heard rumors they would be

Thank you :fish1::fish1::fish1:

ArmanS
05/21/2016, 09:28 PM
Your super lucky! You live in Florida where their USA location is located. You should keep waiting & I am sure in the near future you will be able to have one of these beautiful sumps!

Breadman03
05/21/2016, 09:50 PM
No rumor :)

They are coming here, which will make them much more affordable due to reduced shipping costs.

slief
05/23/2016, 08:46 AM
I am already using the Supamarine 25 Skimmer and it is amazing!
I am planning a new aquarium, will the Dreambox filter systems be available in the USA soon?
I had heard rumors they would be

Thank you :fish1::fish1::fish1:

It's not a rumor.. They will be coming but we don't have a firm ETA at this point. They are moving to a much larger production facility in Germany this summer. Once the move is complete, they will likely begin production on Dreamboxes for US inventory that will be packed into a container for shipping across the pond. That said, they may be shipped as complete filter systems with skimmers and pumps due to the fact that the lids are custom made for different skimmers and the fittings and plumbing is designed around certain pumps. Unfortunately, we don't have details on what we will be getting at this point so it's kind of premature for us to make any assumptions.

Salty150
05/25/2016, 01:30 PM
So... nothing really until next year...?

slief
05/25/2016, 03:18 PM
So... nothing really until next year...?

It's possible they will arrive this summer but there are a number of factors that have to align. Unfortunately with the move to a new factory in Germany and other factors, we just don't know right now. There was talk about getting them in a container before the move but we don't know if that will happen and I honestly have my doubts at this point.