PDA

View Full Version : Order Time

Broog
05/29/2016, 11:53 AM
You may not be able to answer this , but I work a wierd shift...was wondering generally what the time is between a order and it being at airport..this would be a order coming to Memphis Tn... Just thinking about ordering 50lbs which Im also guessing would be added 90.00 for each box which looked at your shipping and it appears would be two boxes? Thanks in advance.

ctreptow
05/29/2016, 11:59 AM
For me the boxes where put on the plane in the morning and arrived in DC early afternoon, 2 hour to get offloaded and made available for pickup by the airline. The cost on United was about $100 for 3 boxes.

Broog
05/29/2016, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the reply , I guess im asking how long from ordering from the site to getting notified order was shipped?

liverock
05/29/2016, 12:41 PM
Thanks for the reply , I guess im asking how long from ordering from the site to getting notified order was shipped?

Just let me know in the comments area of the order form what day you want it...and bingo!:bounce1:

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

liverock
05/29/2016, 12:42 PM
You may not be able to answer this , but I work a wierd shift...was wondering generally what the time is between a order and it being at airport..this would be a order coming to Memphis Tn... Just thinking about ordering 50lbs which Im also guessing would be added 90.00 for each box which looked at your shipping and it appears would be two boxes? Thanks in advance.

50# rock will weigh about 100 pounds..with the water....which is the airlines minimum freight charge...about $90...

sea ya
Richard TBS
www.tbsaltwater.com

Broog
05/29/2016, 01:08 PM
Great Thanks so much appreciate it!