PDA

View Full Version : Order Placed

Broog
05/30/2016, 09:01 AM
I'm super excited..I feel like a kid and Christmas is approaching.

ctreptow
05/30/2016, 02:18 PM
And what a good feeling it is.. That's how I felt last Friday waiting for part 2. I was not disappointed it was a good Christmas LOL!!!

twistedfinn967
05/30/2016, 06:39 PM
I'm super excited..I feel like a kid and Christmas is approaching.

What are you getting?

Broog
05/30/2016, 09:40 PM
60Lbs of Live rock

Broog
06/01/2016, 08:11 AM
...Rock is Beautiful, Lots of Color and Life, couldn't be happier.....perfect size pieces and great shapes..Lots of life on it, thank you so much for the extra's. You have been a pleasure to do business with.. I will post pictures over next week or so on Reefcentral...I had to come back to work today and I work 7 days on 7 days off 12 hour shifts, so my time will be limited for the next week. But thank you again for the extras, that little anemone is beautiful, hopefully it will survive, I had noticed this morning before leaving it had moved itself to front and center in the tank. Loved the arrow crab also...he was picking away this morning on the Rock. Heard several pops last night , not sure if I am dealing with a Mantis or Pistol shrimps..will work on looking for Hitchhikers this week. and a couple of Porcelain crabs for sure and one unknown crab that went into the Fuge.. Again I could not be happier and can see why you have so many great testimonials.... Thanks Richard

By the way for anyone who is worried about Air Cargo... Could not be easier and this was my first experience with it.

ctreptow
06/02/2016, 02:53 PM
Great to hear it all went well, but we expect nothing less from TBS. 2 weeks in and my tank is still popping, I did find a big Mantis shrimp trying to get a good pic of him.