PDA

View Full Version : GHL Doser 2 Questions

addonnis242
06/02/2016, 06:17 PM
Ok so I just got my GHL Doser 2 SA and already have a couple questions about the set up that I'm struggling to find answers to.

1. Do you have to set up a Dynamic DNS to use the android app? I can't seem to find any set up guide for this at all.
2. Can the MyGHL Web dashboard be edited kind of like the Apex Web interface? I've seen screen shots that appear to have the dosing pumps on one page.
3. I'm struggling to get the unit to be able to log in consistently. It will work off and on with either myGHL or the GHL control center pc app, is this a common issue?

I've just gotten into this thing and I really like the unit but this Web set up has me wondering if I should have bought a couple Neptune DOS units instead.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

h3dgehog
06/02/2016, 11:46 PM
Do you have the updated user manual guide? It's very helpful and give Vinny at GHL USA a call and he will stay on the phone with you till you get it setup. Having gone through the process of setting up my own Doser 2 not long ago, a phone call goes a long way. Wish I could be helpful but once I set mine up, I just forgot everything haha.

Cheers~

reefwiser
06/03/2016, 04:25 AM
The Doser 2 has a built in WiFi hot spot so to use the app you just select the GHL Doser wifi connection. Then you can log into the Doser 2 and set up the unit.
I don't use the Web stuff much for my doser And the control center is used for adding a salve unit which I will be doing shortly. I do suggest get Vinny a call too.

doggydoc
06/03/2016, 05:29 AM
Call or email Vinny

Always at sea;

Dr. Antonio Longo

addonnis242
06/03/2016, 10:34 AM
Thanks for the replies, I'll have to make the call as suggested.