PDA

View Full Version : My BRS Experience

EagleFF
06/06/2016, 12:18 PM
All in all I'd have to say the folks over at BRS are top notch, both in shipping and customer service, service after the sale is important to me for sure.
Today I called up to see what could me the problem with my Hanna Ca marine checker, the response I got was unexpected, an immediate refund was issued well store credit is what I wanted so that's what they gave me.
I wanted to see what Hanna had to say about the CA checker so I called them up, they are now sending me something to either say my checker is off or I'm off lol, we think it's my ro/di water.
So I call brs back to let them know what hanna is doing for me, as of until I confirm the readings are correct or not they are leaving my refund as store credit. I'd feel guilty continue using a product that I ordered and also have received a refund for said product.
You guys rock..customer for life right here.

RT_BRS
06/06/2016, 02:58 PM
All in all I'd have to say the folks over at BRS are top notch, both in shipping and customer service, service after the sale is important to me for sure.
Today I called up to see what could me the problem with my Hanna Ca marine checker, the response I got was unexpected, an immediate refund was issued well store credit is what I wanted so that's what they gave me.
I wanted to see what Hanna had to say about the CA checker so I called them up, they are now sending me something to either say my checker is off or I'm off lol, we think it's my ro/di water.
So I call brs back to let them know what hanna is doing for me, as of until I confirm the readings are correct or not they are leaving my refund as store credit. I'd feel guilty continue using a product that I ordered and also have received a refund for said product.
You guys rock..customer for life right here.

Thanks! I'm glad we could help. Please don't hesitate to ask if we can help with anything else :thumbsup:

EagleFF
06/09/2016, 10:14 PM
Well tomorrow I will ask BRS to remove the refund, I received the DI water from hanna and did 2 Ca tests using that water, first test was 405 second was 415, thats alot better than the jumps of 75 I was seeing, so maybe I have a calcium problem or another problem with my ro/di water system letting something by that messes up the test, they also sent me a .5 ml syringe which is easier to add the .1 ml to the test. I'll do a few more tests before I begin dosing Ca to the tank.
Thanks again BRS for the quick responses to my questions and concerns, and yes I cannot live with my self with the refund in my account while using the hanna checker , I paid for it to use not to get it for free and keep using it. I just have to make sure I order the hanna water with my regins

RT_BRS
06/10/2016, 04:16 PM
Well tomorrow I will ask BRS to remove the refund, I received the DI water from hanna and did 2 Ca tests using that water, first test was 405 second was 415, thats alot better than the jumps of 75 I was seeing, so maybe I have a calcium problem or another problem with my ro/di water system letting something by that messes up the test, they also sent me a .5 ml syringe which is easier to add the .1 ml to the test. I'll do a few more tests before I begin dosing Ca to the tank.
Thanks again BRS for the quick responses to my questions and concerns, and yes I cannot live with my self with the refund in my account while using the hanna checker , I paid for it to use not to get it for free and keep using it. I just have to make sure I order the hanna water with my regins

Sounds good, give us a call and we will get you taken care of. Thanks!