PDA

View Full Version : Taking down my tank and found a nassarius snail will he be okay

coryhupfer
06/07/2016, 08:25 AM
Well im taking down my tank because my room at my new house is too warm in the summer and i dont really have the extra money to buy a chiller but I though i had all my livestock out until i found this nassarius snail in my sand will he be okay till tomorrow in a container with some sand and water? For some reason my two local fish stores near me are closed on tuesday so i dont have anywhere to bring it until tomorrow I just want to know will it be okay till then in what i have him in so any input is appreciated!

coryhupfer
06/07/2016, 08:36 AM
Also what should i do with all my sand and water? I usally dump my water in my driveway but now I have abunch of sand in my buckets aswell and I dont want that just sitting in my driveway

MichelleMas
06/07/2016, 08:37 AM
Can't you throw the trash away in a trash bag? The snail will be fine.

MondoBongo
06/07/2016, 08:38 AM
i would put him in something that you can heat and aerate. so even if you have a 5 gallon bucket that would probably be just fine.

you could always try posting in your local reef group section if you have one to see if anyone close could rehome him.