PDA

View Full Version : Clownfish injured, or diseased HELP

Arrow36
06/17/2016, 02:36 PM
I got this Percula clownfish to complete my pair in my tank from LiveAquaria. I put him in the QT so i could monitor his health. Keep in mind that the bag wasn't fully sealed and he lost over half the water in the bag upon arrival. When I opened the bag, it smelled so bad I nearly gagged. He has some redish spots on the white part, he hasnt eaten(even with garlic dressing) and this is day 2. one of his eyes looks cloudy very slighty and he is breathing from only one gill it looks like. He was hanging at the top back corner all day yesterday, and today he was swimming around but then i noticed his damaged area. is it disease? trama? Injury of some sort? Please, help, He is now laying on his side on the bottom of the tnk, I dont think I have much time.

krullshards
06/24/2016, 05:45 AM
Did he make it?

Arrow36
07/06/2016, 11:47 AM
No he died.. So weird, fine one day, dead the next.

Jeff4777
07/06/2016, 05:30 PM
Ouch sorry for the loss. Could of been a rather large ammonia spike in the unsealed bag during transport plus a loss of O2. Secondary infections or results of the ammonia may of been showing? Anyways though at least you got refunded from LA.