PDA

View Full Version : Radion Pro users advice please

Reef knut
06/20/2016, 11:27 AM
Hi Guys I wanted to ask for help from people actually using Gen3 pro rather than looking at marketing hype. Like lots of us I got caught up in the LED buzz a few years back where I was changing from T5 and I got convinced by my lfs to go for GHL Mitras 6200HV over Radions. I regreated this purchase ever since. I now have 6x Mitras sitting in a box not being used at the cost of £5000 and using 2 X 54w ATI sunpowers over the tank.

I know T5 do an outstanding job but I'm downgrading my tank to a Redsea 525 and really want to re-think my lighting options and after reading the casestudy on Radion and Coral lab it appear Echotech are the only LED choice out side another T5 or MH solutions.

I only have 100% Austriain SPS that cost me a small fortune and what I'm interested to see form people. Is if you guys are seeing good results from SPSab+ and can Radions maitain natural growth colouring found in corals like spatchulata (metallic coralites)

Photos or advise would be great of your long term sps success using Gen 3 as I can't wast another 5k on lights or the wife will kick me out ;)