PDA

View Full Version : Neptune Apex still a pre-order?

re76
06/21/2016, 08:59 AM
I saw that some of the new Apex units are being shipped. Is this still going to be a pre-order item for the foreseeable future or are you guys actually going to get enough units to stock them?

I didn't do the pre-order but if you guys actually have them in stock I would be interested.

Thanks!
-Ryan

RT_BRS
06/21/2016, 09:45 AM
I saw that some of the new Apex units are being shipped. Is this still going to be a pre-order item for the foreseeable future or are you guys actually going to get enough units to stock them?

I didn't do the pre-order but if you guys actually have them in stock I would be interested.

Thanks!
-Ryan

We are getting small shipments that we are promptly shipping out to those folks that preordered. Once all our preorders are filled, the remaining shipments will go into stock. :) It's tough to say how long that will be however.

re76
06/21/2016, 01:00 PM
Alright. This is what I assumed was happening. Thanks for the info!

RT_BRS
06/21/2016, 01:49 PM
Alright. This is what I assumed was happening. Thanks for the info!

No problem Ryan, happy to help!

merlinpi
06/28/2016, 01:42 PM
quick question, at this point which pre-order dates are you fulfilling? I pre-oredered it on 05/29. thks!

RT_BRS
06/28/2016, 04:03 PM
quick question, at this point which pre-order dates are you fulfilling? I pre-oredered it on 05/29. thks!

We're shipping out the units sequentially as they come in, shooting you a PM to grab your order number so I can look a little deeper into it.

vipertaj
07/06/2016, 10:54 AM
We're shipping out the units sequentially as they come in, shooting you a PM to grab your order number so I can look a little deeper into it.

I see that on your site the new APEX is still pre-order. How far back are you guys? If I was to order one now how much of a wait is what I am trying to figure out?

valeriebrs
07/06/2016, 11:20 AM
I see that on your site the new APEX is still pre-order. How far back are you guys? If I was to order one now how much of a wait is what I am trying to figure out?

We're pretty close (likely in the next 1-2 weeks) to fulfilling all the pre orders we have through right now. Depending on how many pre-orders we get in between then and now, we may have some left over for sale! They've been going fast though. :)