PDA

View Full Version : BRS Calculator Phone App

lespaul339
06/23/2016, 01:14 PM
I realize it probably isn't cost effective, and people can just use it on your website on their phones, but it would be awesome if you guys had your reef calculator as a phone app. You could add other helpful things like a chart you could input your testing data in, and keep track of your levels on the calculator app for easy reference.

I want to say, I think BRS is a great company, and I've had nothing but good experiences with your company and your products. You're one of the few companies who actually value your customers' input and goes out of your way to help them. Like I said, I'm sure it doesn't pay for you guys to do that with something you offer for free on your website. And I don't want to sound like I don't already appreciate the calculator on your website, because I do! Just thought I'd throw the idea out there to you guys!

RT_BRS
06/24/2016, 10:51 AM
Thanks for the suggestion lespaul339! Honestly it's something we'd love to do, and it's totally possible for the future. :) Thanks!

lespaul339
06/24/2016, 12:38 PM
Awesome to hear!

BlueLineSpecial
06/24/2016, 01:02 PM
That would be sweet! I'd download it! Especially if it had the logging tables like the OP suggested. Heck, that in it of itself would be worth a buck or two to dl

RT_BRS
06/24/2016, 03:17 PM
That would be sweet! I'd download it! Especially if it had the logging tables like the OP suggested. Heck, that in it of itself would be worth a buck or two to dl

:thumbsup: