PDA

View Full Version : First Order

jrvelie
06/25/2016, 09:14 AM
After hearing so many good reviews about BRS I decided to give them a try. I placed my order on Thursday and the item I was ordering was something I wanted this weekend so I selected next day air. I received an email right away showing my order was placed and being processed. On Friday I checked the order online and it showed processing still so I gave them a call. When I called they said that I had entered the ship to address twice so they needed to clear that up to process the order? Not sure on this because the order I was looking at had the correct ship to address. I am glad they wanted to make sure everything was correct but being that I ordered it on Thursday in plenty of time to have it ship that day I would have thought I would have heard something on Thursday if their was an issue with my order.

When I was talking with them Friday they said that they sent an email to me about this so I check my email again and I did get one from them but it was sent on about and hour or so before I called them. I was a little frustrated at this point because I paid the extra $25 for next day air so I could finish up my tank this weekend. When on the phone we got the order taken care of and was told the items would ship out Friday and I would have the items Monday and they would refund me the shipping cost. What has me a little worried now is that I did not get anything showing the order shipped so I checked the order on line and it still shows processing.

I know things happen but it just it a little frustrating on the first order.

Does BRS normally send out an email with tracking info when they ship?

Calichebo
06/25/2016, 03:57 PM
Yes, they do send out an email with shipping confirmation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT_BRS
06/27/2016, 03:35 PM
After hearing so many good reviews about BRS I decided to give them a try. I placed my order on Thursday and the item I was ordering was something I wanted this weekend so I selected next day air. I received an email right away showing my order was placed and being processed. On Friday I checked the order online and it showed processing still so I gave them a call. When I called they said that I had entered the ship to address twice so they needed to clear that up to process the order? Not sure on this because the order I was looking at had the correct ship to address. I am glad they wanted to make sure everything was correct but being that I ordered it on Thursday in plenty of time to have it ship that day I would have thought I would have heard something on Thursday if their was an issue with my order.

When I was talking with them Friday they said that they sent an email to me about this so I check my email again and I did get one from them but it was sent on about and hour or so before I called them. I was a little frustrated at this point because I paid the extra $25 for next day air so I could finish up my tank this weekend. When on the phone we got the order taken care of and was told the items would ship out Friday and I would have the items Monday and they would refund me the shipping cost. What has me a little worried now is that I did not get anything showing the order shipped so I checked the order on line and it still shows processing.

I know things happen but it just it a little frustrating on the first order.

Does BRS normally send out an email with tracking info when they ship?

Hey there jrvelie!
First, please let me apologize for the hassle. I totally understand where you are coming from. Our customer service manager Andy mentioned that he spoke with you and was able to help out. Please don't hesitate to ask if I can help with anything else. :)

[Edit] - Sorry, I missed this part! We do send a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number when the order leaves the warehouse.

jrvelie
06/28/2016, 08:08 PM
Well BRS did come through and I received my items today. Happy with everything and I would like to thank BRS for the extras that were in the package. I know things happen and I appreciate what BRS did to make this right. You have a customer that will be coming back.

valeriebrs
06/29/2016, 04:44 PM
Well BRS did come through and I received my items today. Happy with everything and I would like to thank BRS for the extras that were in the package. I know things happen and I appreciate what BRS did to make this right. You have a customer that will be coming back.

:dance: Great news! :)