PDA

View Full Version : Shipping to Puero Rico

wcharon
07/04/2016, 06:09 PM
Hi BRS..

I know you have an excellent offer on shipping to the US places. As the tittle says the shipping cost to PR 00949 is really to expensive. I place a lot of orders from your site but really will appreciate if you can give a look to the cost to PR.

For example, I need some Kalkwasser and went to the site and put the 1/2 gallon on the cart for the cost of $8.09 and the cheaper shipping cost is $17.58 via UPS. I know that I will have it in 2 days but I am paying more in shipping cost than the product.

Is it possible that you can give it a look and consider other options??? I prefer to have it in 1 week instead of paying that much on shipping. Probably you can consider Parcel Post option as an alternative.

Thanks in advance...

valeriebrs
07/05/2016, 02:02 PM
Hi BRS..

I know you have an excellent offer on shipping to the US places. As the tittle says the shipping cost to PR 00949 is really to expensive. I place a lot of orders from your site but really will appreciate if you can give a look to the cost to PR.

For example, I need some Kalkwasser and went to the site and put the 1/2 gallon on the cart for the cost of $8.09 and the cheaper shipping cost is $17.58 via UPS. I know that I will have it in 2 days but I am paying more in shipping cost than the product.

Is it possible that you can give it a look and consider other options??? I prefer to have it in 1 week instead of paying that much on shipping. Probably you can consider Parcel Post option as an alternative.

Thanks in advance...

Hi there,

I'll certainly pass your message on to the team who handles this. Thanks!

wcharon
07/06/2016, 02:32 PM
I will really appreciate your help. I know there are several people over here that also buy from you.

valeriebrs
07/06/2016, 04:24 PM
I will really appreciate your help. I know there are several people over here that also buy from you.

:thumbsup:

carloriv
07/06/2016, 05:31 PM
I'm in the same boat ,from Ponce , Puerto Rico. I not buying from you for the extreme shipping cost on all ,I do really want to but the shipping is prohibited .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk