PDA

View Full Version : Visit our new online store !

OCEANVIEW ENT
07/06/2016, 09:23 AM
WWW.AQUATRONICASTORE.COM

New Pricing with free shipping on packages !

Aquatronica is a very reliable quality controller fabricated in Italy . This controller is sold world wide and has very positive reviews. OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE is the sole exclusive North American distributor of the line. OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE owns and operates the United states www.aquatronicastore.com website.. This website is the official Aquatronica online shop.

At this moment in the United States we are organizing and preparing our retail shops with the proper knowledge to sell this product to the market . Until then AQUATRONICA Italy and OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE decided to sell our product to retail users at incredible prices to help promote this great product. Our aquatronicastore.com website answers all your questions with technical information, comparison charts, tutorial videos, compatabilty and everything else you need to know. It is a very detailed website. You can contact me directly for the pricing , if you require anything custom. All retail prices are in USD on the website. OCEANVIEW builds any custom package, I will make you any combination you want at the same discounted prices. We have a very strong support line for all technical questions. All warranties are taken care of in North America by OCEANVIEW ENTERPRISE.

Please feel free to send me your package details and I will quote you the price .

NEW PRODUCTS:

ACQ470 ECO-MODULE: Vortech + Radian
ACQ480 JB -MODULE : Module for 0-5v or -+10V Dimming Pumps

THE SPECIAL OFFERS : Limited Qty

TOUCH BASIC KIT : 565$usd
TOUCH DELUXE KIT : 695$usd

AQUARIUM CONTROLLER EVOLUTION KIT BASIC 115 : 199 $usd
AQUARIUM CONTROLLER EVOLUTION KIT DELUXE 115 : 299 $usd
AQUARIUM CONTROLLER EVOLUTION + POWER BAR : 145 $usd

These prices make it affordable for anyone looking for a controller at any level. This offer is limited to the qty that remains.

Errico Tropiano
[email protected]
[email protected]
514-929-9099

Please visit our

www.aquatronicastore.com
www.reefcentral.com AQUATRONICA FORUM
www.oceanviewenterprise.com
www.aquatronica.com

Rogger Castells
09/14/2016, 09:57 PM
Store is looking good Erricco, I am building my new tank, one of the few things I kept from my previous set up is my Aquatronica controller, I can’t wait to set it up again!!! here are some pics of my old system.

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5815/23334794899_231239441a_c.jpg

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/713/23407322610_bdaa2426f1_b.jpg

https://farm6.staticflickr.com/5824/23407320560_31947f9dc0_b.jpg

RobbyG
09/19/2016, 11:08 PM
Wow Wow Wow
Rogger that was one sexy looking Tank.

I hope is was not a catastrophic failure that did it in. I had one of those happen due to a stupid cleaning lady and her use of insecticide spray. I know the heartache of having stuff that has been growing for 10+ years suddenly Die.

Rob

Rogger Castells
09/19/2016, 11:21 PM
Thank You Robby, No I had to stop my tank because I was getting surgery that was going to put me out of commission for a few months so rather than put my wife with the burden of taking care of the tank and risking the animals I decided to sell everything including the livestock, but there is only 3 things I kept in my garage, My Tunze pumps, Metal Halides and my Aquatronica computer set up.
To my surprise after almost three years stored, I pulled the equipment and the aquatronica display and program was intact. My smile went from ear to ear, it was like finding my old buddy!!!!

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8463/29769111446_e3b7ecf81b_z.jpg

https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8095/29769110336_4f4bd747ea_z.jpg

RobbyG
09/19/2016, 11:29 PM
Thats great that nothing died Rogger. Very good move on your part.
I look forward to seeing what your next tank setup looks like.

Rob

Rogger Castells
09/28/2016, 09:17 PM
Update, I went ahead and ordered the deluxe Touch controller set, I should get it this week, I figured that it was the best way to get all the probes and modules that i need it anyway. I will update when I get it and will take pictures of install on my new set up

RobbyG
09/28/2016, 09:53 PM
Rogger the deluxe kit is definitely the way to go.
BTW when your setting up your programming I suggest that after you program the Touch controller and save your settings, your next move should be to disconnect the Touches USB cable from the powerbar and then connect the ACQ115 that you have and program that one as well. Once that is done just disconnect the cable from the 115 and leave the other end connected to the powerbar. Then put back the Touch controller and you can store the 115 in case you ever have an emergency. During an emergency you can just reconnect the reprogrammed 115 and be running again in minutes.

Rogger Castells
09/28/2016, 10:06 PM
Ok, I have the older ACQ110 but I believe I read you mentioning they are the same inside, So let me understand this, Do I need to manually input every program that I input on the touch, or once I connect the old controller would I be able to uploaded my new program from the power bars?

RobbyG
10/03/2016, 12:07 PM
No you have to manually recreate the ACQT140 programs in the 110 if you want to have it as a quick standby unit. Just make sure both are not plugged in at the same time. I have no idea what would happen but I suspect it would not be good.

Rogger Castells
10/04/2016, 01:34 AM
I was just wondering that! :)