PDA

View Full Version : Ati lights not working

havoc79
07/14/2016, 11:54 PM
Is there a ati rep on here or can someone answer this for me I have the 6 light 80w not to old but for some reason two of the lights won't turn on I bought new lights thinking they were spent and I still can't get those to slots to turn on. Please help or lead me in the right direction

MiddletoM
07/15/2016, 03:46 AM
maybe the ballast has gone. take it apart and swap ballasts over to confirm.

z34fiend
07/19/2016, 05:54 PM
Is it the 2 bulbs that are in there own ballast or on the other one with 4 bulbs?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reel North
07/19/2016, 07:26 PM
Just had that happen. For me I just didn't have the bulbs "locked in" right. Theses a trouble shooting vid on YouTube.

Easy check - take 2 bulbs that work and swap with the 2 that are out. Lay light on back on hard surface, and turn on. If those 2 spots that won't light still won't, then it's ballast or corrosion. If they do, then bulbs.

rosterv
07/19/2016, 10:51 PM
Dog this is why you get an odyssea fixture they have much better components

:D

Sorry to hear, ballasts are usually the failure point

havoc79
07/28/2016, 06:31 PM
Yeah switched bulbs and still don't work bought all new bulbs so shouldn't be them. For sure a little bummed the fixture is not that old.

dson78
07/28/2016, 07:36 PM
I have the ATI Powermodule and i contacted ATI tech support and they walked me through cleaning the contacts on the bulb sockets a copper pipe tube cleaner and that didn't work. I ended up replacing the ballast that which fixed my problem. Changing the ballast wasn't hard at all and all i did was watch the YouTube videos and i was back in business. Watch the YouTube videos and follow them to troubleshoot your issue. If nothing works call ATI.