PDA

View Full Version : Not sure if I'll ever get my new Apex

jemw
08/03/2016, 03:05 PM
Spoke to BRS on 7/28 and was told my Apex would ship between the 5th and 12th of August. Did another follow up today and was told that it would be after the 16th of August. NOT happy about being given false information. Especially NOT happy about the latest delivery date.

RT_BRS
08/03/2016, 04:07 PM
Spoke to BRS on 7/28 and was told my Apex would ship between the 5th and 12th of August. Did another follow up today and was told that it would be after the 16th of August. NOT happy about being given false information. Especially NOT happy about the latest delivery date.

Hey there Jim! I totally understand the frustration and I get where you are coming from. I'd like to be the first to apologize for the hassle it has caused. Unfortunately with this being a super hot product it's hard to know exactly how many we are receiving per shipment, so the quoted dates can sometimes be a little fluid. I am working on making some changes to the process to hopefully make things a bit more accurate for future products. The next batch of 20 systems were sent out to us today, and your system is in that batch. I don't have an exact date, but if I had to guess it shouldn't be too much longer :)

lartmander
08/23/2016, 11:58 AM
Don't fret Jim, BRS customer service is always top notch.

jemw
08/24/2016, 09:00 AM
Don't fret Jim, BRS customer service is always top notch.

I agree - received my Apex to the original schedule I was given.

RT_BRS
08/24/2016, 01:38 PM
I agree - received my Apex to the original schedule I was given.

Awesome, glad to hear it!

Reef_Daniel1527
08/27/2016, 08:49 PM
I agree! Top notch BRS!!

RT_BRS
08/29/2016, 12:12 PM
I agree! Top notch BRS!!

:beer: