PDA

View Full Version : "Processing 2" ?

HuskerBioProf
08/16/2016, 07:44 AM
Shortly after placing an order, I got an email saying that "we are having a slight issue processing your order with the information provided during checkout. Please give us a call... so that we can resolve the issue with your order."

I called and left a message (with my phone number) and responded to the email twice (granted, one was at ~5:00 PM and the other 8:45 AM the next day). I called again this morning and the phone lines are down.

When I look on the order on the BRS website it says "Processing 2"? What does this mean? Is my order proceeding or is there still a problem?

Thanks, sorry for seeming impatient.

Tyler

RT_BRS
08/16/2016, 08:57 AM
Shortly after placing an order, I got an email saying that "we are having a slight issue processing your order with the information provided during checkout. Please give us a call... so that we can resolve the issue with your order."

I called and left a message (with my phone number) and responded to the email twice (granted, one was at ~5:00 PM and the other 8:45 AM the next day). I called again this morning and the phone lines are down.

When I look on the order on the BRS website it says "Processing 2"? What does this mean? Is my order proceeding or is there still a problem?

Thanks, sorry for seeming impatient.

Tyler

Hey there!
My apologies for the hassle! Shooting you a PM to grab contact info :)

HuskerBioProf
08/16/2016, 10:08 AM
Problem solved quickly by the BRS crew, as always.

I just wanted to post here publicly so others can see.