PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Reef Supply

hkgar
08/23/2016, 01:57 PM
I just want to say hats off to Bulk Reef Supply for offering free standard shipping on all orders regardless of order size.

They have been doing this for awhile and I for one appreciate it. Nice to get a $10 item and not need to worry about shipping. Of course it helps to be just across the lake from them and get items in 1-2 days even with standard ground.

Reel North
08/23/2016, 04:39 PM
Agreed. I live in Canada but have a UPS box in Buffalo, Ny. I get almost everything from them. They price match too!

Str8linespeed
08/23/2016, 05:35 PM
I agree they are a great company to deal with. Being local to them, only 30 minutes away, I only wish I could go pick up my order instead of waiting 2 days for it.

sleepydoc
08/23/2016, 08:19 PM
I agree they are a great company to deal with. Being local to them, only 30 minutes away, I only wish I could go pick up my order instead of waiting 2 days for it.

You can - I do it all the time! When you place your order and check out, there's a Pick Up option under Shipping Method. Their warehouse is about 5 min from where I work, so it's kinda dangerously convenient. :hmm2:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/shipping-delivery

Reel North
08/23/2016, 08:50 PM
Now I'm glad I live far away lol

Pivitol
08/23/2016, 09:29 PM
BRS free shipping is AWESOME! This hobby can get expensive quick let alone some companies shipping rates. I needed a gasket for my Marineland canister filter, parts kit was $7.50 shipping was $15 for a measly gasket.

kevin_e
08/23/2016, 10:35 PM
Definately have done more business with them since they started that.

bsg
08/23/2016, 10:58 PM
Love BRS, always fast an accurate shipping!

LXXero
08/24/2016, 12:53 AM
ya, BRS fan here as well, they are reputable, fairly quick, their youtube videos are awesome and they are always pretty responsive. even on youtube comments, lol.

for big purchases, i like using a reputable dealer like BRS cause i know i won't get screwed if something goes wrong.

Falcao
08/24/2016, 08:22 AM
Great company

mcgyvr
08/24/2016, 08:26 AM
When did they start that?
Thats basically the only reason I don't order from them as they do seem to be a good company selling quality products..

Sadly thats about the only way to possibly compete with Amazon.. Amazon is killing small eCommerce sites at an alarming rate..

hkgar
08/24/2016, 09:28 AM
When did they start that?
Thats basically the only reason I don't order from them as they do seem to be a good company selling quality products..

Sadly thats about the only way to possibly compete with Amazon.. Amazon is killing small eCommerce sites at an alarming rate..

probably been offering free shipping for over a year. Not really sure how long.

Str8linespeed
08/24/2016, 03:13 PM
You can - I do it all the time! When you place your order and check out, there's a Pick Up option under Shipping Method. Their warehouse is about 5 min from where I work, so it's kinda dangerously convenient. :hmm2:

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/customer-center/customer-service/shipping-delivery

Well that is interesting. I called them prior to placing my order to ask them if I could pick it up. They told me they did not have a retail store nor could I pick it up..

I had to go on the site and look at the check out and sure enough there is a pick up option. I wonder if that person that answered was new or just didnt know.. Thanks for the heads up!