PDA

View Full Version : Kick off September with a BRS Group Buy! Sign up to save big!

RT_BRS
08/29/2016, 04:32 PM
Welcome to the Group Buy program here at BRS; ReefCentral members get exclusive monthly access!

What?

- Free upgraded 1-3 day shipping over $149 in the contiguous US
- 10x reward points (10% back) on nearly every product
- A monthly doorbuster (or two!) just for Group Buy members (see below)
- Account upgrade to Preferred Reefer post Group Buy

When?

- Deadline to enter is 11:59PM on Thursday 9/1
- Group buy starts Saturday 9/3 at 12:01AM
- Group Buy ends at 11:59 PM CST on Monday 9/5

How?

- Make sure you have an account with BulkReefSupply.com
- Enter exclusive password (see below) and fill out this super easy form

Password: sept-rc

[SIGN UP HERE]
(http://brs.li/reefcentral-gb)

September Exclusive Doorbusters: Eheim JAGER Aquarium Heaters and the 3 Gallon Rimless Bowfront Aquarium from Mr. Aqua

An exclusive offer for Group Buy members!

3 Gallon Rimless Bow Front Aquarium - Mr. Aqua
http://media.cdn.bulkreefsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/515x480/d4e8fcf9aa7a9b8db6e09f216ff5e920/m/a/ma-109-2.jpg
15% off (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/3-gallon-rimless-aquarium-mr-aqua.html)

Eheim JAGER Aquarium Heaters
http://media.cdn.bulkreefsupply.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/515x480/d4e8fcf9aa7a9b8db6e09f216ff5e920/2/0/207478-eheim75wtrutempheater-a.jpg
15% off (http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/eheim-jager-trutemp-aquarium-heater.html)

Note: We'll be offering Group Buys for members on the first Saturday of every month with a new doorbuster each month - so check back in October as well!

(We're unable to apply 10x reward points to EcoTech, AI and NYOS due to manufacturer restrictions)

Questions? Let me know

RT_BRS
09/01/2016, 04:11 PM
Last chance to sign up folks! Don't miss out :)

pa1ntbru5h
09/02/2016, 07:01 AM
Whoops.. missed the deadline

RT_BRS
09/02/2016, 04:09 PM
Whoops.. missed the deadline

There's always next month :) Shooting you a PM

Devaji108
09/02/2016, 05:52 PM
was it only a one day sigh up? I checked on 31. did not see anything..
why is it i get all the other spam emails you guys send out but not this?

Treasure Coast
09/04/2016, 12:23 AM
BRS, this is really annoying. You are offering 10% off today but coupon will not work with the Group Buy. So we are losing out and just getting back 10% in points, instead of 10% off and 5% in points.I buy a lot of stuff from you guys but this seems very unfair, there is no way to drop the group buy and switch. Very amateurish and it is really annoying, I think your policy needs some updating. By the way, anyone can sign up for the different group buy dates linked to different reef websites. Last thing, like someone else mentioned, we get emails everyday from BRS, but never get one about the Group Buy sign up. Why make it annoying to have to remember to check reef sights to find out about a group buy, adding one more email to your daily and sometimes twice daily emails shouldn't be hard. I like you guys, but policies related to group buy and promotions makes the experience frustrating.
Joe

PirateLove
09/04/2016, 03:53 PM
BRS, this is really annoying. You are offering 10% off today but coupon will not work with the Group Buy. So we are losing out and just getting back 10% in points, instead of 10% off and 5% in points.I buy a lot of stuff from you guys but this seems very unfair, there is no way to drop the group buy and switch. Very amateurish and it is really annoying, I think your policy needs some updating. By the way, anyone can sign up for the different group buy dates linked to different reef websites. Last thing, like someone else mentioned, we get emails everyday from BRS, but never get one about the Group Buy sign up. Why make it annoying to have to remember to check reef sights to find out about a group buy, adding one more email to your daily and sometimes twice daily emails shouldn't be hard. I like you guys, but policies related to group buy and promotions makes the experience frustrating.
Joe

Joe, the coupon is not working for myself and others. I do not think it is because you are signed up for the group buy... but I could be wrong.

Treasure Coast
09/05/2016, 04:39 AM
Thanks PirateLove, it looks like today they are taking 10% off site wide with no coupon needed. So Group Buy will be a benefit today. Thanks BRS for making it work in conjunction.

foxt
09/05/2016, 08:08 PM
I second the appreciation for the combined benefit of 10% labor day sale and the 10% RC group buy rewards. Truth is that this worked in BRS' favor - I bought a bunch of stuff today that I was on the fence about ....

RT_BRS
09/06/2016, 12:57 PM
Hey there folks, thank you tons for the feedback. There was some miscommunication on our part that complicated this weekend for Group Buy participants. We will be looking to make some changes going forward in the future. I am particularly looking forward to email reminders for signups like you guys mentioned. It will make sign up much easier. We will also be looking to adjust Group Buy dates on weeks that contain a sale to offer an opportunity for everyone to participate in the sale. Thank you again for the feedback, and I apologize for the hassle this may have caused.

Treasure Coast
09/06/2016, 05:03 PM
Hey, thanks for the follow up and looking out for us. It shows how much you guys care. I use you guys for all my aquarium needs and would encourage all to use without hesitation!

RT_BRS
09/06/2016, 05:08 PM
Hey, thanks for the follow up and looking out for us. It shows how much you guys care. I use you guys for all my aquarium needs and would encourage all to use without hesitation!

Happy to help :) Before working here I used Group Buys all the time so I want to try to make it as streamlined as possible- that's why I appreciate the feedback.