PDA

View Full Version : A minute or so video of the seahorse tank.

vlangel
08/31/2016, 05:31 PM
https://youtu.be/qrn9EeQrvEQ

I recently added a clownfish I raised from a spawn in 2009. I was keeping a separate tank just for my clown. He's very docile which I read captive bred clowns are so I am seeing how he behaves with the seahorses.

pfan151
09/01/2016, 09:01 AM
Pretty brave putting a tomato clown in there.

vlangel
09/01/2016, 11:39 AM
Pretty brave putting a tomato clown in there.
Maybe stupid is a better word. Its against my better judgement but I have been caring for the clown in his own tank for a year and its a pain. I raised this clown myself and I am very attached to him and he is very very docile. Still I hope that I don't end up tearing the tank apart to catch him again.

BlueCat1949
09/06/2016, 07:47 AM
Wow, this just isn't a good idea in so many ways. Once the clown stakes out a territory it will be hell to pay for your horses. Sad

vlangel
09/06/2016, 11:06 AM
Wow, this just isn't a good idea in so many ways. Once the clown stakes out a territory it will be hell to pay for your horses. Sad
Don't worry, I wont let it get to that. If I see the clown exhibiting any aggression or being territorial then he will be put back in the 10 gallon. I have extra live rock and I can set up a cycled tank in a pinch. He has never been aggresive or territorial and I am hoping because he is captive bred he wont exhibit that behaviour. I heard that captive bred clowns are not as feisty and mine does not seem to be.