PDA

View Full Version : My Subzero Frostbite and DaVinci Clownfish FINALLY did the dirty! I'm a proud daddy!

Mo2
09/01/2016, 04:19 PM
I've had these two together for about 2 months now (my favorite pair). I just know they'll give me good nice genes (hopefully, knock on wood). The female is from a known breeding pair and the subzero is a new juvi I had just gotten. 2 months I guess is not that long to wait, but man does it suck when you're ready for babies and itching for them lol. I've had some luck raising some of Jami's babies as well as some picasso babies I've gotten from a friend. But finally I have my pair that is breeding and laying. SO EXCITED!!! :celeb1:

I know i'm suppose to wait until after the 3rd clutch, but I CANT lol:deadhorse:. The male seems to have eaten some of the eggs while he was caring for them as the numbers dwindled down by day 7. Not a big deal as it's their first clutch. I'm just happy that they left some to hatch. I pulled the pot two nights ago and while a few hatched then, the rest of the eggs hatched last night I cannot contain my excitement I wonder what patterns the babies will have! wish me luck :wildone::bdaysmile::lolspin:

RIGUY314
09/01/2016, 06:28 PM
good luck!

Mo2
09/03/2016, 03:48 PM
Here they are 3 dph. BBS starts tmw!

Mav01
09/03/2016, 04:14 PM
Awesome can't wait to see the results

Mo2
10/18/2016, 04:52 PM
I spy an extreme frostbite :P