PDA

View Full Version : How to order dream box water tank

mastabenzo
09/03/2016, 04:09 AM
Hi everyone, Iam interested in ordering the dreambox water tank 35x60x50 cm 85 liter with LED lighting.

Also Iam interested in ordering a dreambox sump for my Red Sea max S650 tank. Iam currently using the bubble King SM 200 RD3 skimmer. What would be the biggest dreambox sump that can fit into my cabinet.

My cabinet max dimensions are
38 inches wide
18 to 20 inches deep
17 to 20 inches high max sump height

Hope someone from RE can guide me in the right direction thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slief
09/03/2016, 09:46 AM
If the 38" is the max width of your stand, you are just shy of the 39" (100CM X 50) dream box. The other alternative would be the Nano Dreambox which is 60cm wide and 50cm front to back.

We have both the 100cm and the 60cm Dreamboxes in stock in the US. Both however are Dreambox "systems" which include the skimmer, pump, sump, reactors, LED lighting, wire management, RD3 controller holders etc. We cannot remove the skimmers from these Dreamboxes though as they are crated and packaged. You would have to sell your SM to make it worth while. That said, if those don't interest you, I would suggest looking at all the models on the royalexclusiv.net website and deciding which you prefer and what options you want. Once you have everything you are interested in, you can PM me the details and all your contact info including email address and we can submit that to Germany for a quote. Keep in mind that it will take 3 to 4 months to produce right now since they are playing catchup after the move.

As for the water tanks, that would need to be ordered through Germany. I think we do have the 30x60x50 tank in US stock though.

mastabenzo
09/03/2016, 12:14 PM
If the 38" is the max width of your stand, you are just shy of the 39" (100CM X 50) dream box. The other alternative would be the Nano Dreambox which is 60cm wide and 50cm front to back.

We have both the 100cm and the 60cm Dreamboxes in stock in the US. Both however are Dreambox "systems" which include the skimmer, pump, sump, reactors, LED lighting, wire management, RD3 controller holders etc. We cannot remove the skimmers from these Dreamboxes though as they are crated and packaged. You would have to sell your SM to make it worth while. That said, if those don't interest you, I would suggest looking at all the models on the royalexclusiv.net website and deciding which you prefer and what options you want. Once you have everything you are interested in, you can PM me the details and all your contact info including email address and we can submit that to Germany for a quote. Keep in mind that it will take 3 to 4 months to produce right now since they are playing catchup after the move.

As for the water tanks, that would need to be ordered through Germany. I think we do have the 30x60x50 tank in US stock though.

Hi Slief thanks for your reply, I just checked the website http://royalexclusiv.com/Dreamboxen/Dreambox-water-tank:::58_91.html

11.81" wide x 23.62" depth x 19.69" height (30x60x50 cm)
~ 9.02 gallons (72 liter)
is this correct how can it only be 9.02 gallons?
Also I don't see the options to add LED?
does the LED change colors?
have timmer control?

Is it cheaper to order something that you have in stock vs ordering something that is from Germany.
How much of a deposit, and how long would it take if I order the exact size I want from Germany?

As for the Sump I rechecked this morning max size touching both ends of the walls is 38.5 inches or 96.52cm I posted 38 inches to leave some room so that it doesn't rub the 2 side walls. OMG its so close to fitting it. I checked the website and the sump that I want is

http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/Dreambox-filter-sytems/Dreambox-filter-sytem-size-XS-100x49x35cm::860.html

Can I order it with sump only from Germany and would they be able to custom it to make it fit for me. I would rather spend the extra money for the bigger sump to make it fit.

There is also this sump
http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/Dreambox-filter-sytems/Nano-Dreambox-filter-sytem-size-L-75x49x35cm::858.html

but I don't know if it would fit my SM200 since the middle section is so small. I bearly fit the SM200 into my red sea max 650's stock sump. I can post up some pictures if you need.

slief
09/03/2016, 01:18 PM
Hi Slief thanks for your reply, I just checked the website http://royalexclusiv.com/Dreamboxen/Dreambox-water-tank:::58_91.html

11.81" wide x 23.62" depth x 19.69" height (30x60x50 cm)
~ 9.02 gallons (72 liter)
is this correct how can it only be 9.02 gallons?
Also I don't see the options to add LED?
does the LED change colors?
have timmer control?

Is it cheaper to order something that you have in stock vs ordering something that is from Germany.
How much of a deposit, and how long would it take if I order the exact size I want from Germany?

As for the Sump I rechecked this morning max size touching both ends of the walls is 38.5 inches or 96.52cm I posted 38 inches to leave some room so that it doesn't rub the 2 side walls. OMG its so close to fitting it. I checked the website and the sump that I want is

http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/Dreambox-filter-sytems/Dreambox-filter-sytem-size-XS-100x49x35cm::860.html

Can I order it with sump only from Germany and would they be able to custom it to make it fit for me. I would rather spend the extra money for the bigger sump to make it fit.

There is also this sump
http://royalexclusiv.net/Dreamboxes/Dreambox-filter-sytems/Nano-Dreambox-filter-sytem-size-L-75x49x35cm::858.html

but I don't know if it would fit my SM200 since the middle section is so small. I bearly fit the SM200 into my red sea max 650's stock sump. I can post up some pictures if you need.

Ordering from the US is usually cheaper because the shipping across the pond is included. The water tanks we have in stock don't have the LED lighting in them. Those are only available from Germany when ordered with the lighting option. The LED colors do change colors.

Royal Exclusiv doesn't do custom sized Dreamboxes. You will have to choose a model that is listed on the website. This is because all the cutting is done via CNC machines which are pre-programmed for the different model Dreamboxes as well as the jigs required for assembly.

You can order a Dreambox by itself. No pumps, skimmer or with what ever options you would like when ordering from Germany. They will cut the lids to match the Supermarin but we would need to verify if the SM will fit that 75cm nano Dreambox as it does have smaller compartments. We would need to pencil out the model you want and each option and handle that via email before we submit the quote request to Germany.

Please put your list together with the model Dreambox and every option you want and send me a PM with your full contact info including your address as well as nearest international airport and email address and I will put together an email so we can submit the formal quote request. If you can't send a PM due to your lack of post count, let me know and I will PM you my email address.

mastabenzo
09/04/2016, 03:24 AM
PM sent slief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slief
09/04/2016, 08:57 AM
That's weird. I didn't get the PM.