PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use ME CORAL ALK & CAL out of FT Lauderdale, Florida?

FLSharkvictim
09/06/2016, 06:49 PM
My buddy referred me over to this product instead of using Two Little Fishes C Balance.. ME CORAL - Is the only real Pharmaceutical grade Aquarium Additives on the market!
https://mecoral.com/

A sea K
09/07/2016, 05:26 AM
I have always used a DIY 2-part and get the raw ingredients from BRS. Easy to do and way cheaper than store bought ready to add supplements.

FLSharkvictim
09/07/2016, 10:41 AM
What I like about ME CORALS ALK and CAL is that It's a balanced 2 part dosing system. The main difference is that it's pharmaceutical grade or usp. This brings higher purity and less impurities as shown by the coa's. Most others won't show their coa or documentation showing the quality and impurities in their product. ME CORAL cost is the same as the others even though it's higher quality!! After I use it for a few months I will report my thoughts on how well it works..

reefteaser
09/07/2016, 11:35 AM
I went to a club meeting where the owner was giving a lecture. I'd also met him at two different frag swaps in the past year. Very informative and entertaining, and the reason I recent purchased his Magnesium. I had been using Brightwell, but unhappy that I was getting a lot of sediment in my container after it sat a little while. 3 weeks into using his and no "muck". I was unsure how much to dose, so I started out with half of what I was previously dosing. My Mg level has remained where it started. Might not be unusual, as it doesn't get used up that fast, time will tell. I just increased the dose a little to see what happens.
I'll probably try the 2 part when my current supply runs out, as the product I was using isn't sold everywhere and my LFS closed.