PDA

View Full Version : Want a Vertex Cerebra Controller?! Go Find Devin at MACNA!

Premiumaq
09/10/2016, 06:15 PM
Are you going to be at MACNA in San Diego Sunday (Sept. 11)?

Then you better be looking for Devin!

We shipped out 5 brand new Vertex Cerebra Controller units down to San Diego for the show!

Devin is in San Diego and will have these available. There is no set price, but it will be a show price (aka discount). You just have to find him :fun2:

He will have a coupon code available for the first 5 customers to locate him. Then you can just order online and choose local pickup and Devin can hand you off one right on the spot, no waiting. So for all of you at the show, start looking for Devin on Sunday.

For clues check with the Vertex booth or check our Facebook page. We'll have Devin post his location a couple times during the day. Remember these are physically at the show available for pickup, but you have to be one of the first 5 to get one!

Not at the show? That's okay, we have a special offer for you too. We have 3 hidden in our warehouse in Indiana and will offer this show special too. Just call Luke at 317-895-9005 Monday (Sept 12) and be one of the first 3 to receive the show special.

Enjoy your Finding Devin adventure on Sunday :fun2:

SaltLife19
09/11/2016, 09:31 AM
Thanks for shipping my order I purchased off your website on Friday! I feel like I was the last lucky one to get the intro price. Looking forward to taking delivery on Tuesday!

Premiumaq
09/14/2016, 04:38 PM
Thanks for shipping my order I purchased off your website on Friday! I feel like I was the last lucky one to get the intro price. Looking forward to taking delivery on Tuesday!

No problem! Hope you enjoy your purchase! :)