PDA

View Full Version : another V2 remote question

mrpergo
09/24/2016, 11:23 AM
I've had my 24" V2 since July. The remote works fine but is doesn't hold a charge. Is there a setting or something ? I keep it in my desk drawer and when I go to use it, its dead. I do a complete charge and the following week when I go to bump the settings its dead. I always shut the screen off but it dead.
I got it out of the drawer after charging and using the other day and the damn thing is dead, I just wanted to check my settings because the light seemed a little bright but I had to plug it in to the USB charger and wait .
I think something is wrong. Who the hell would design a remoter that you have to plug in every time to get it to work

Reef_Breeders
09/24/2016, 01:35 PM
Sounds like you have a bad battery. Email me your order number and I'll get one your way asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrpergo
09/24/2016, 04:13 PM
email sent

ru4serious
09/27/2016, 06:46 AM
Mine does the exact same thing . I don't use much any more because I am about done ramping it up . But every time it is used it has to be charged first

Reef_Breeders
09/28/2016, 06:09 AM
Mine does the exact same thing . I don't use much any more because I am about done ramping it up . But every time it is used it has to be charged first

How long are you waiting between programming? The battery should last at least a couple of weeks. Even then, they power right up once plugged in and charging.