PDA

View Full Version : Thank you BRS team!

Scottedontknow
10/04/2016, 04:50 PM
Just wanted to say thank you! You guys are absolutely awesome, I just picked up a nano skimmer and some rock from you guy, as always I love how well everything is packed and shipped. Also the free ground shipping is amazing, it all even came a day early! Thank you for always being consistent and having a great support staff!!

Cheers guys!!!

P.s you guys should do a fusion nano 10 tank for the next BRStv installment. So many nano lovers are popping up (myself included) and seeing what some solutions you come up with would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RT_BRS
10/05/2016, 04:53 PM
Thank you so much! I'm really happy to hear that we could help.

Thanks for the suggestion as well, I'll add it to our list of ideas :)

AvalonReefer
11/01/2016, 12:28 PM
I agree. The YouTube videos are great!!!

RT_BRS
11/01/2016, 02:30 PM
I agree. The YouTube videos are great!!!

Thanks, happy to hear you enjoy them :D

Maritimer
11/01/2016, 07:43 PM
I've enjoyed every episode of BRSTV I've watched ... but should really binge-watch "52 Weeks" before I really get cranking on my new build - 220 gal. display.

Picked up a screen-top kit, marine-pure block and some heat for that build last night during your Hallow'een sale, so ... Thanks!

~Bruce

RT_BRS
11/02/2016, 03:50 PM
I've enjoyed every episode of BRSTV I've watched ... but should really binge-watch "52 Weeks" before I really get cranking on my new build - 220 gal. display.

Picked up a screen-top kit, marine-pure block and some heat for that build last night during your Hallow'een sale, so ... Thanks!

~Bruce

Thanks! :D