PDA

View Full Version : Missing RMS mount

zensaiyan
10/07/2016, 04:18 PM
hi. i just received my order from BRS. i had ordered 2 of the RMS XR15 tank mount kits, but my package is missing one of the mounts. i tried calling your shop, but the answering machine said that you were closed. i literally received my package about 15 minutes ago, and tried calling as soon as i opened the box. the box i received looks like it was a modified larger box, so i am not sure what is going on. i double checked my order and the shipping notice, and both show that i was supposed to receive 2 mounts. would someone please help me figure out what is going on?

valeriebrs
10/07/2016, 04:50 PM
hi. i just received my order from BRS. i had ordered 2 of the RMS XR15 tank mount kits, but my package is missing one of the mounts. i tried calling your shop, but the answering machine said that you were closed. i literally received my package about 15 minutes ago, and tried calling as soon as i opened the box. the box i received looks like it was a modified larger box, so i am not sure what is going on. i double checked my order and the shipping notice, and both show that i was supposed to receive 2 mounts. would someone please help me figure out what is going on?

Can you shoot me a PM with your order # or your email address? Our CS team shuts down at 4 CST on Friday's but I assure you we will get this straightened out!

zensaiyan
10/07/2016, 05:01 PM
thank you so very much for the quick reply. PM sent.